marți, 1 iunie 2010

Dancing dream...

Walking on the scene
Where I wanted to be
Never thought that you'll be
Standing right next to me

I've been dreaming this moment
More than you could believe
But never ever thought
It would be like this

So take my hand, you will see
We're going to dance baby
So don't be afraid, I am here
I'm never gonna let you go

And we're dancing around
Step by step, round and round
Spinning like we're losing control
And I'm never gonna let you go

Untill the end of the day
I'll be holding your hand
Leading you in my world,
A world where you'll dance with me

So come and you'll see
Step by step, I believe
This dance is a dream
Don't leave me here...

Un comentariu:

  1. Hey man, ce faci? Nu ai mai scris demult.....
    Esti in vacanta acum, deci, stii ce iti ramine de facut!Da?

    RăspundețiȘtergere